Jennifer Hudson still coping with family tragedy’s painApril 3rd, 2009 - 4:29 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 3 (ANI): It has been four months since her mother, brother and nephew were brutally murdered, but Jennifer Hudson is still trying to cope up with the tragedy.
“It was so, so horrible what happened, and she’s still hurting,” People magazine quoted Hudson’s childhood friend and longtime assistant Walter Williams III as telling Entertainment Weekly.
“But she’s a strong girl and she knows her family is in a better place. I really think she’s going to be okay,” Williams added.
Meanwhile, Hudson has urged fans to stop shedding tears over the gruesome triple murder of her family last year because it makes her uncomfortable.
“The other day this lady came up to me and got really close to me and I thought, ‘What is it that makes people want to … embrace me?’ I don’t like it when people get all emotional. I don’t want you to cry,” she told Entertainment Weekly.
But “to see that love from fans is one of the most beautiful things,” she added. (ANI)
- Hudson's brother-in-law guilty for murder - May 12, 2012
- Barbara Walters names Steve Jobs as the 'Most Fascinating Person of 2011' - Dec 15, 2011
- Thrilling that people still want to see me play: Serena - May 08, 2012
- Hudson forgives family's killer - Sep 12, 2012
- Music is my therapy: Jennifer Hudson - Mar 26, 2011
- Jennifer Hudson's fiance 'doesn't want her to slim more' - May 01, 2011
- Kate Hudson wants love not marriage - Sep 02, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson to open up about family tragedy - Jun 29, 2010
- Emma Watson feels shy around fans - Jul 25, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson says family's murders were "all a blur, surreal" - Jun 30, 2010
- Goldie Hawn's ex-husband planning tell-all book - Jan 13, 2011
- Underwood upsets fans by supporting gay marriage - Jun 23, 2012
- Hudson struggling to sell weight-loss book - May 31, 2011
- Fanning's no to Twitter, Facebook - Apr 01, 2012
- Fiance asks Hudson not to lose more weight - May 01, 2011
Tags: beautiful things, brother, childhood friend, entertainment weekly, family tragedy, four months, jennifer hudson, longtime assistant, love, nephew, people magazine, strong girl, triple murder, walter williams