Jennifer Hudson says performing is like therapyFebruary 28th, 2009 - 12:13 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 28 (ANI): Following shooting murders of her family, Jennifer Hudson is happy to be back in the spotlight and insists that performing is “like therapy.”
The 27-year-old popped by The Oprah Winfrey Show on Friday and said it’’s good to be singing again, reports Us magazine.
Hudsons mother, brother and 7-year-old nephew were murdered last October.
Although she did not make a direct reference to the slayings, Hudson told Winfrey: “I”m good. I”m really good. Glad to be back to working and doing what I love to do. I”m in a very good place.”
The Oscar-winning actress added that she found a good place for her awards in her piano room.
She said that she has named her three dogs after her biggest accomplishments: Oscar, Grammy and Dreamgirl.
The Grammy winner recently performed at American football’’s Super Bowl event and announced a string of tour dates soon afterwards. (ANI)
- Jennifer Hudson confirms shell perform at Grammys - Jan 21, 2009
- Hudson took lip injection for 'Dreamgirls' role - Sep 09, 2012
- Hudson forgives family's killer - Sep 12, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson bounces back with new album, upcoming movie - Mar 06, 2011
- Oprah gets special farewell from Tom Cruise, Beyonce - May 18, 2011
- Jennifer Hudson pays tribute to Whitney Houston - Feb 13, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson's New Role: Gives Birth To Her First Child - Aug 12, 2009
- Oprah's warmth bowls over B-town celebs - Jan 17, 2012
- I still speak to mom, says Houston's daughter - Mar 14, 2012
- Oprah issues apology for TV remark - Feb 14, 2012
- Oprah Winfrey in Mumbai, to attend private party - Jan 16, 2012
- I'm not going to get married again: Jane Fonda (With images) - Jun 08, 2011
- Jennifer Hudson ''feeling good'' on her way back to showbiz - Jan 20, 2009
- Gaga wants to raise a soccer team of kids - Mar 17, 2012
- 'Precious' star Gabourey Sidibe is Oprah Winfrey's dream Oscars date - Mar 06, 2010