Jennifer Hudson not pregnantDecember 24th, 2009 - 4:35 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 24 (IANS) Oscar-winning actress and singer Jennifer Hudson is not pregnant with her second baby, her spokeswoman confirmed.
There were rumours that Hudson was expecting again just four months after giving birth to son David Jr. with her fiance, David Otunga, reports starpulse.com.
Hudson’s representative Lisa Kasteler has brushed away all these rumours, insisting that there is no truth to the claims and instead of preparing for a new arrival, the star is preparing for a busy working year ahead.
“Contrary to what has been falsely reported, Jennifer Hudson is not pregnant,” said Kasteler.
“Jennifer is currently in the studio recording her second album and this is the only delivery she is looking forward to in 2010,” she added.
- Jennifer Hudson not pregnant - Dec 24, 2009
- Jennifer Hudson Refutes Pregnancy Rumors - Dec 24, 2009
- Jennifer Hudson gives birth to son - Aug 12, 2009
- Jennifer Hudson bounces back with new album, upcoming movie - Mar 06, 2011
- Jennifer Hudson to open up about family tragedy - Jun 29, 2010
- It's baby boy for Jennifer Hudson, fiance - Aug 12, 2009
- Jennifer Hudson's New Role: Gives Birth To Her First Child - Aug 12, 2009
- Jennifer Hudson pregnant again? - Dec 23, 2009
- Hudson eager to have daughter - Jul 07, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson expecting first child - Jun 01, 2009
- Jennifer Hudson's fiance 'doesn't want her to slim more' - May 01, 2011
- Fiance asks Hudson not to lose more weight - May 01, 2011
- Jennifer Hudson laughs off baby rumours - Apr 24, 2009
- Jennifer Hudson holds event to remember nephew - Dec 24, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson's agent denies flop album rumours - May 18, 2010