Jennifer Hudson killings suspect indicted for murderDecember 31st, 2008 - 2:17 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, December 31 (ANI): A murder indictment has been issued against Jennifer Hudsons brother-in-law, the main suspect behind the family murders of the actress.
William Balfour had been arrested on charges of first-degree killings of the Oscar-winners mother, brother and his 7-year-old stepson on December 1.
A Chicago court heard the 27-year-old pleading not guilty to the October murders with his lawyer making a request that his client be shifted from a state prison to Cook County for easier communication.
The judge said he would rule on the matter during a January 20 court date, reports Us magazine.
Balfour, who is also facing home invasion charges, had allegedly gone on a killing spree after confronting his estranged wife over her renewed love life. (ANI)
- Hudson's brother-in-law guilty for murder - May 12, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson''s ex brother-in-law pleads not guilty in family murder case - Jan 21, 2009
- Jealousy over ex wifes new romance behind Hudson family murders? - Dec 04, 2008
- Hudson forgives family's killer - Sep 12, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson to sing American National Anthem at SuperBowl - Jan 14, 2009
- Hudson murder suspect granted permission to move jails - Jan 29, 2009
- Jennifer Hudson heads back to work after family tragedy - Dec 11, 2008
- Jennifer Hudsons brother-in-law innocent of murders, claims his lawyer - Dec 03, 2008
- Relative indicted in killing of Jennifer Hudson's family - Dec 31, 2008
- Jennifer Hudson plans to sell family murder house - Dec 24, 2009
- Hudson to host charity dinner for late nephew - Jun 06, 2012
- Birthday gift triggered Jennifer Hudson murders? - Dec 18, 2008
- Jennifer Hudsons bother-in-law arrested in her slain family case - Dec 02, 2008
- Jennifer Hudson ready to forgive family murderer - May 16, 2009
- Is Jennifer Hudson pregnant? - Apr 23, 2009
Tags: actress, brother, december 31, family murders, first degree, home invasion, january 20, jennifer hudson, jennifer hudsons, killing spree, killings, lawyer, love life, murder indictment, oscar winners, pleading, renewed love, state prison, stepson, william balfour