Jennifer Hudson, American Idol stars immortalised on trading cardsMarch 20th, 2009 - 6:02 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 20 (ANI): R&B singer Jennifer Hudson, Simon Cowell, and Paula Abdul are among a list of American Idol stars who will be immortalised on trading cards.
As per the New York Post, U.S. reality TV bosses have signed a deal with Upper Deck Entertainment to release a series of 138 cards featuring the singing competition’’s biggest stars, reports Contactmusic.
The cards will include faces of the show’’s top two finalists, most memorable contestants from every season, and Idol judges Cowell, Abdul, Randy Jackson and Kara DioGuardi.
The cards are scheduled to hit shelves on April 21. (ANI)
- American Idol Judge's Panel to be released Wednesday - Sep 20, 2010
- "American Idol" Premieres Tonight With New Judges - Jan 19, 2011
- Randy Jackson Asserts That Occupying Simon Cowell’s Chair Is A Weird Experience - Jan 20, 2011
- American Idol: First Results Show of the Season - Mar 04, 2011
- 'American Idol' Season 10, Day 1 Review: Change Of Judges - Jan 20, 2011
- J.Lo, Stephen Tyler to judge 'American Idol' - Sep 23, 2010
- Justin Timberlake on 'American Idol'? - Jul 28, 2010
- "American Idol" Season 10 Kicks Off With New Judges - Jan 20, 2011
- Ellen DeGeneres to leave 'American Idol' - Jul 30, 2010
- Queen Latifah has no plans to grab Paula Abdul's 'American Idol' job - Aug 28, 2009
- Online MySpace auditions on for American Idol - Sep 17, 2010
- Ryan Seacrest Has Deemed That Several Weeks Could Pass Before The New Judges of 'American Idol' Are Finalized - Aug 04, 2010
- Steven Tyler Of 'Aerosmith' Purportedly Enrolls Himself In 'American Idol' As Its Judge - Aug 19, 2010
- Paula Abdul wishes Ellen DeGeneres "best of luck" - Sep 11, 2009
- J.Lo set to become 'American Idol' judge - Sep 14, 2010
Tags: american idol, amp, b singer, biggest stars, faces, jennifer hudson, jennifer hudson american idol, kara, new york post, paula abdul, randy jackson, reality tv, shelves, simon cowell, simon cowell and paula abdul, singing competition, trading cards, upper deck entertainment