Jennifer Hudson achieves size zeroAugust 7th, 2011 - 7:18 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 7 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Hudson, who recently shed 36 kg and went down a massive five dress sizes, has finally achieved a US size zero.
On Friday’s edition of American talk show “The View”, presenter Joy Behar revealed that on a recent shopping trip, she bumped into the actress and overheard a salesperson tell the “Dreamgirls” star that she was a size zero.
When the presenter asked Jennifer how it felt to be that size, she replied: “I feel like they’re talking to someone else.”
She dropped from a US size 16 through diet and exercise but recent pictures indicate that she has lost even more weight.
Nevertheless, the 29-year-old admits that it isn’t easy to stay slim, reports dailymail.co.uk.
“Being skinny, it’s a job. It’s not easy. I feel this responsibility to the world now - people are watching so I have to keep going in the right direction in terms of my weight loss,” she said.
- Hudson's weight loss woes - Sep 19, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson Makeover of the Year: Goes From Size 16 to 6 - Aug 04, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson bounces back with new album, upcoming movie - Mar 06, 2011
- Jennifer Hudson insists she'll never be skinny - Aug 05, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson returns to television - Jun 25, 2012
- Kelly Osbourne, Jennifer Hudson top 'Best Celebrity Bodies 2010' list - Dec 11, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson turned down 'Precious' - Dec 27, 2011
- Megan Fox not anorexic, says trainer - Mar 10, 2011
- Hudson not ready to accept her slim self - Apr 27, 2011
- Fitness more important than size zero: Gul Panag - Oct 05, 2011
- I feel 'brand new' after losing 80 lbs: Hudson - Feb 12, 2011
- Hudson took lip injection for 'Dreamgirls' role - Sep 09, 2012
- Hudson launches weight-loss centre - Sep 29, 2011
- Weight is my biggest struggle: Khloe Kardashian - Jan 27, 2011
- When Paltrow bumped into Gervais, Hudson - Sep 04, 2012