Jennifer Hudson’s mother, brother killed, nephew missingOctober 25th, 2008 - 10:46 am ICT by admin
Jennifer Hudson’s, mother and brother have been shot to death in Chicago in an apparent domestic dispute, local TV stations reported Friday.
Darnell Hudson Donerson, 57, and her son, Jason Hudson, were found Friday afternoon by a family member in their Chicago home. Hudson’s niece was also reported missing.
Jennifer Hudson won an Academy Award for best supporting actress in 2007 for her role in Dreamgirls. In an interview last year with Vogue, Hudson credited her mother with encouraging her to audition for American Idol, which launched her career.
Jennifer Hudson’s former “American Idol” Season 3 finalists have alse offered support and prayers for the Oscar-winner, following news that her mother, Darnell Donnerson, and brother Jason Hudson, were shot and killed at the family’s Chicago home.
An amber alter has been issued for seven-year-old Julian King, described by Chicago Police as 5-foot tall, weighs 135 pounds, with brown eyes and black hair. King is believed to be Jennifer’s nephew.
The details of the Amber alert:
Abducted Name(s) : Julian King
Date/Time Abducted : 10/24/2008 Between 8am and 3pm
Location of Abduction : 7019 S Yale, Chicago, IL
Originating Agency : Chicago Police Department
Contact Person : Area 1 Detective Division
Phone : 312-747-8380
Fax : 312-747-5372
Description of Abduction:
The Chicago Police Department have a confirmed child abduction that occurred at 7019 S Yale, Chicago, IL. Julian King is a male black, 7 years old, 4 feet 11 inches, 130 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes, wearing a brown polo shirt with stripes and khaki pants. Suspect vehicle is a white 1994 Chevrolet Suburban, Illinois registration, X584859. Anyone with information should call 9-1-1 and advise they have an Amber Alert report. This concludes this Amber Alert issued by the Illinois State Police.
Potos may be made available at http://www.missingkids.com/
- Hudson's brother-in-law guilty for murder - May 12, 2012
- Hudson forgives family's killer - Sep 12, 2012
- A child missing, two killed at Jennifer Hudson's Home - Oct 25, 2008
- Jennifer Hudson to open up about family tragedy - Jun 29, 2010
- Music is my therapy: Jennifer Hudson - Mar 26, 2011
- Hudson to host charity dinner for late nephew - Jun 06, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson holds event to remember nephew - Dec 24, 2010
- Hudson launches weight-loss centre - Sep 29, 2011
- Jennifer Hudson plans to sell family murder house - Dec 24, 2009
- Jennifer Hudson offers $100,000 for safe return of her nephew - Oct 27, 2008
- Jennifer Hudsons mother, brother found murdered in their Chicago home - Oct 25, 2008
- Jennifer Hudson finally opens up about the murders of her family members - Jun 30, 2010
- Jennifer Hudsons missing nephew found shot dead in SUV - Oct 28, 2008
- Hudson returns to work after family tragedy - Dec 10, 2008
- Jennifer Hudson thanks fans for being supportive following family tragedy - Nov 15, 2008