Jennifer Garner’s ’stalker’ sent to mental institutionMarch 31st, 2010 - 2:42 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, March 31 (ANI): Jennifer Garner’s alleged stalker has been sent to a mental institution.
“Steven Richard Burky, pleaded no contest today to two counts of felony stalking. Judge Katherine Mader then found him not guilty by reason of insanity and sentenced him to Patton State Hospital,” RadarOnline.com, quoted Jane Robison, spokesperson for the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office, as saying.
“Deputy District Attorney Wendy Segall said the judge made her ruling based on reports from two psychiatrists who examined Burky,” Robison added.
A 10-year restraining order was also issued by the judge that prevents Burky from getting any closer than 500 yards to Ben Affleck, Jennifer or their two children if or when he is released. (ANI)
- Jennifer Garner's 'stalker' taken into custody - Dec 16, 2009
- Garner's stalker sent to psychiatric clinic - Mar 31, 2010
- Berry's intruder now charged with burglary - Jul 28, 2011
- Jennifer Garner seeks permanent restraining order against alleged stalker - Nov 20, 2008
- Jennifer Garner gets permanent restraining order against alleged ''stalker'' - Nov 21, 2008
- Affleck, Garner name son Samuel - Mar 02, 2012
- Olympic Gymnast Shawn Johnson Testifies Fear of Stalker - Jun 11, 2010
- LiLo to be charged in necklace theft - Feb 09, 2011
- Jennifer Garner is not pregnant - May 28, 2011
- LiLo mulls pleading guilty in grand theft trial - Apr 19, 2011
- Ryan Seacrest's stalker gets 2 year sentence - Jun 15, 2010
- Garner's daughters to name her third child - Jan 22, 2012
- Jennifer a world class mom: Ben Affleck - May 13, 2012
- No more kids for Garner - Aug 09, 2012
- Affleck, Garner expecting third child - Oct 13, 2011
Tags: ben affleck, ben affleck jennifer, deputy district attorney, felony, guilty by reason of insanity, institution washington, jennifer garner, katherine mader, los angeles district attorney, mental institution, patton state hospital, psychiatrists, radaronline, restraining order, spokesperson, wendy