Jennifer Garner to ring in New Year with baby?January 1st, 2009 - 1:27 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 1 (ANI): Rumours are abuzz that actress Jennifer Garner is going to ring in the New Year with a new baby after she was spotted checking into a California hospital on New Year’’s Eve.
The actress, who is nine months pregnant with her second child, was spotted with husband Ben Affleck entering Los Angeles” Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on December 31, 2008.
Until she was five months pregnant, Garner was reluctant to reveal she was expecting, reports Contactmusic.
However, her thrilled mother-in-law and her former Alias co-star Victor Garber let the baby news slip in July (08).
At that time, the actress told People magazine, “It always makes me laugh when people say ”Is she? Isn”t she?” It’’s like, ”Eventually you will know, so just chill out for a minute.”
Garner and Affleck have a two-year-old daughter called Violet. (ANI)
- Jennifer Garner is not pregnant - May 28, 2011
- It''s a girl for Jennifer Garner, Ben Affleck - Jan 07, 2009
- Garner's daughters to name her third child - Jan 22, 2012
- Jennifer Garner not pregnant - Jun 23, 2010
- Kourtney finds water birth 'brutally painful' - Jun 29, 2012
- No more kids for Garner - Aug 09, 2012
- Affleck, Garner expecting third child - Oct 13, 2011
- Affleck, Garner name son Samuel - Mar 02, 2012
- It's a girl for Kourtney Kardashian! - Jul 09, 2012
- Garner in no hurry to lose baby weight - Apr 16, 2012
- Jennifer Garner not pregnant: Rep - Jun 03, 2010
- No maternity wear for stylish Garner - Nov 10, 2011
- Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner have second daughter - Jan 07, 2009
- Ben Affleck Excited About Playing A Mother This New Year! - Dec 11, 2010
- Jennifer Garner's birthday bash - Apr 20, 2010
Tags: actress jennifer, alias, baby news, baby washington, ben affleck, california hospital, cedars sinai medical, cedars sinai medical center, co star, december 31, five months, jennifer garner, mother in law, new baby, new year, nine months, people magazine, rumours, sinai medical center, victor garber