Jennifer Garner thinks she will make a good First LadyApril 26th, 2009 - 2:57 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, April 26 (ANI): Ben Affleck’s wife Jennifer Garner has revealed her husband’s political aspirations, and added that she thinks the actor married her because she would make a perfect First Lady.
“Sometimes I feel like Ben married me because I would be a good First Lady,’ the Daily Telegraph quoted Garner as saying.
Affleck was called on frequently for comment by America’s news networks during the presidential election and has openly expressed his interest in one day running for Congress.
“He’d be great. But it would be a long time from now. He needs to direct some (more) movies,’ Garner added. (ANI)
- Garner's daughters to name her third child - Jan 22, 2012
- Jennifer a world class mom: Ben Affleck - May 13, 2012
- No more kids for Garner - Aug 09, 2012
- Garner in no hurry to lose baby weight - Apr 16, 2012
- No maternity wear for stylish Garner - Nov 10, 2011
- I haven't worked for a year: Jennifer Garner - Apr 28, 2012
- Jennifer Garner is not pregnant - May 28, 2011
- Garner eyes return to action movies - Aug 27, 2012
- Jennifer Garner uses fame for charity - Feb 08, 2012
- Affleck, Garner expecting third child - Oct 13, 2011
- Garner hates to take orders from director husband - Oct 05, 2009
- Ellen DeGeneres Treated for Chest Pains; Jennifer Garner Stars - Sep 28, 2011
- Ben Affleck too slow for actress Jennifer Garner - Oct 06, 2009
- Affleck charmed Garner with e-mails - Jan 24, 2010
- Ben Affleck says he'd never make a movie with wife Jennifer Garner - Sep 17, 2010