Jennifer Garner says second child brings on ‘happy chaos’May 1st, 2009 - 6:29 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 01 (ANI): Actress Jennifer Garner has confessed that having a second child brings on ‘happy chaos’.
The actress just recently gave birth to her second daughter Seraphina. She and Affleck also have a 3-year-old daughter, Violet.
Garner’s hands are full with her two little girls but she says that her husband Ben Affleck is always there to help.
“It’s the same, but crazier. It’s only one more, but it feels like three more. Having the second is easier but the overall result is just chaos, but happy chaos,” the Mirror quoted her as telling The Ticket.
The actress had this in to say in regards to being a working mom.
“I work really intensely on films but in a place where people are very respectful of me and of my kids. If I need to take a break and feed a baby, they let me. And that isn’t always the case for women in the corporate world. I also have the support that I need. I have a great partner in raising kids. Ben is super involved and there with me,” she said. (ANI)
- Jennifer a world class mom: Ben Affleck - May 13, 2012
- No more kids for Garner - Aug 09, 2012
- Jennifer Garner is not pregnant - May 28, 2011
- Garner's daughters to name her third child - Jan 22, 2012
- I haven't worked for a year: Jennifer Garner - Apr 28, 2012
- Affleck, Garner name son Samuel - Mar 02, 2012
- Garner in no hurry to lose baby weight - Apr 16, 2012
- Ellen DeGeneres Treated for Chest Pains; Jennifer Garner Stars - Sep 28, 2011
- Jennifer Garner not pregnant: Rep - Jun 03, 2010
- Ben Affleck Excited About Playing A Mother This New Year! - Dec 11, 2010
- Ben Affleck Can't Wait to be 'Mr Mom' - Dec 11, 2010
- Jennifer Garner is an old-fashioned mom, says pal - Sep 23, 2009
- Ben Affleck desperate for a son - Jan 21, 2010
- Ben Affleck says he'd never make a movie with wife Jennifer Garner - Sep 17, 2010
- Jennifer Garner's birthday bash - Apr 20, 2010