Jennifer dumped againMarch 14th, 2009 - 10:07 am ICT by Sampurn Wire
The unlucky in love Jennifer Aniston has proved to be unlucky one more time.
The former Friends star has been dumped by her 31-year-old musician boyfriend John Mayer.
The couple had got together in April last year and then split up to only get back together this year.
A UK news website reports that the singer is said to have told 40-year-old Aniston that their relationship was over when she returned to her home in the US from Britain. Jen had visited Britain to promote her comedy film “Marley and Me’.
The actress who has tried to find the right man after her much publicized spilt with her husband of over four years, Brad Pitt hasn’t clicked with Vince Vaughn, model Paul Sculfor and a few others she considered.
At this rate, she’ll have to really to head to the sperm bank fast to fulfill her motherhood dreams and forget all about men! -Sampurn Media
- 'The Breakup' helped Aniston get over Pitt split - Jul 08, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston 'denies dating Jason Sudeikis' - Jun 13, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston says that she will be married by 2012 end - Feb 27, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston: Loveless Life Sans Brad Pitt - Nov 08, 2010
- Aniston's ex happy about her engagement - Aug 22, 2012
- Aniston wants to date a great man! - Mar 20, 2010
- Aniston still in touch with ex-boyfriends - Feb 10, 2011
- Aniston romancing Theroux? - Jun 07, 2011
- I'm open to being a single mother: Aniston - Jul 20, 2011
- Aniston puts motherhood plans on hold? - Jul 27, 2012
- Is Jennifer Aniston dating Justin Theroux? - May 19, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston saves messages from ex-boyfriends - May 25, 2009
- Aniston invites ex-boyfriends to party - Dec 09, 2010
- Aniston wants pre-nup with Theroux - Aug 17, 2012
- Josh Hopkins Denies Dating Jennifer Aniston - Sep 13, 2010
Tags: actress, brad pitt, comedy film, dreams, friends star, hasn, jennifer aniston, john mayer, motherhood, musician, paul sculfor, relationship, right man, sperm bank, uk news, unlucky in love, unlucky one, vince vaughn