Jennifer Aniston wants to be a ‘glamorous spy’November 14th, 2007 - 2:25 am ICT by admin
“I’d be a spy. A very glamorous spy who plays poker and lives in Monaco. And has affairs with Daniel Craig,” Usmagazine.com quoted her, as telling the mag.
And, if she ever got to be someone else for 24hours, it would be talk show queen Oprah Winfrey.
“I would love to be Oprah - for just one day,” she says.
Aniston also tells the mag that a move to New York might be on the cards as she’s ‘just tired of LA’.
“I can actually visualize it again, for some reason. I don’t know, I’m just tired of Los Angeles. In New York, you’re not just in that same car, looking at that same dashboard, driving down the same street,” she says. (ANI)
- Aniston would 'love to be Oprah' - Nov 14, 2007
- 'He made the best French toast in the world', say MJ's kids - Nov 09, 2010
- Craig, Weisz marry - Jun 26, 2011
- I still love Chris Brown: Rihanna - Aug 20, 2012
- Aniston not a fan of dating - Apr 10, 2011
- 'Experimental' Jennifer Aniston is a sucker for TV infomercials - Feb 13, 2011
- Arquette thought Cox was cheating on him - Feb 25, 2011
- Oprah's warmth bowls over B-town celebs - Jan 17, 2012
- Sienna Miller finds "plus-sized" models sexier - Dec 15, 2009
- Simpson loves to show off baby bump - Nov 18, 2011
- Aniston banned me from 'Just Go With It' premiere, claims Heidi Montag - Feb 11, 2011
- Aniston to be single again? - May 11, 2012
- I'm open to being a single mother: Aniston - Jul 20, 2011
- Aniston buys $9 million house in New York - Nov 07, 2011
- Oprah Winfrey plans to be a high school teacher - Jul 07, 2011