Jennifer Aniston wants her love life to be as simple as on-screen romancesMarch 16th, 2009 - 2:07 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Mar 16 (ANI): Jennifer Aniston has admitted that her love life has been complicated and wishes it could be as simple as it is in the movies.
The former Friends star, who has reportedly parted ways with her musician boyfriend John Mayer, that her real life relationships are far more complicated than her on-screen romances, reports the China Daily.
“Relationships in the real world aren”t like films, they are very strange and unpredictable - as we all know - and sometimes people get hurt, she said.
“You can survive anything - human endurance is unbelievable. But yes, it’’s sad coming to the end of something special. You try to avoid all the pain but that somehow causes even more. I”m a human being, having human experiences,” she added.
The 40-year-old actress, who divorced Brad Pitt after seven years of marriage, wants to be loved and insists that she is very selective about her boyfriends.
“What I look for is a man who can be a friend, someone who is an equal and one with whom I feel comfortable. I want to be happy and loved, and not settling for something second best and less than I deserve. But a relationship of and by itself is not what is going to make this gal survive - a relationship is the cherry on the top of the cake,” she said.
Despite the troubled love life shes had, Aniston has never given up on love.
“You must never ever close your heart,” she said. (ANI)
- Eva Longoria Indifferent About John Mayer? - Dec 05, 2010
- Aniston still in touch with ex-boyfriends - Feb 10, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston says that she will be married by 2012 end - Feb 27, 2012
- Aniston stays connected to ex-boyfriends - Jul 22, 2011
- Ashwini Kalsekar turns lady don (With Image) - Jun 27, 2012
- I'm open to being a single mother: Aniston - Jul 20, 2011
- Reese Witherspoon talks about her relationship with Jennifer Aniston - Oct 19, 2011
- Beyonce doesn't feel complete until she's wearing perfume - Mar 02, 2011
- Steve Tracy Remembered Fondly By Alison Arngrim In Her Memoir - Jun 17, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston rejected by 'Cougar Town' star Josh Hopkins? - Sep 30, 2010
- Aniston not a fan of dating - Apr 10, 2011
- Friendship makes our relationship strong: Kim - Jul 23, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston ex breaks his silence - May 05, 2011
- I am scared of kissing on screen: Bipasha - Feb 14, 2012
- Did Aniston date a crew hunk? - May 06, 2011
Tags: actress, boyfriends, brad pitt, china, films, friends star, heart, human endurance, human experiences, jennifer aniston, john mayer, love life, marriage, musician, New Delhi, real life relationships, real world, relationship, screen romances, seven years