Jennifer Aniston ‘vows to stay single’March 26th, 2009 - 1:30 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Mar 26 (ANI): Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston believes that she would never find a man she loves as much as her ex-husband Brad Pitt.
After a series of failed relationships with John Mayer, Vince Vaughn and British model Paul Sculfor, the former ‘Friends’ star has decided to stay alone, reports China Daily.
“Jennifer put so much of herself into those relationships only to have all three end in heartbreak,” said a source.
“More than anything, Jennifer wants to be a mom. She has dreamed of having a child ever since she was a little girl, and the fact that she may not have a partner isn’t going to stop her from realising that dream,” the source added. (ANI)
- Aniston wants to date a great man! - Mar 20, 2010
- 'The Breakup' helped Aniston get over Pitt split - Jul 08, 2011
- Jen's not over Brad yet? - Sep 26, 2009
- Jennifer Aniston says that she will be married by 2012 end - Feb 27, 2012
- Aniston's ex happy about her engagement - Aug 22, 2012
- Aniston still in touch with ex-boyfriends - Feb 10, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston 'denies dating Jason Sudeikis' - Jun 13, 2010
- Aniston laughs off lonely label - Aug 05, 2009
- Aniston romancing Theroux? - Jun 07, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston rejected by 'Cougar Town' star Josh Hopkins? - Sep 30, 2010
- Aniston happy about Pitt's engagement - Apr 19, 2012
- Pals urge Jennifer Aniston to cut Brad Pitt out of her life - May 27, 2009
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
- Friends urge Jennifer Aniston to get over Brad Pitt - May 27, 2009
- Aniston thinks "laziness" makes relationship fail - Sep 08, 2009
Tags: actress jennifer, brad pitt, british model, china daily, friends star, heartbreak, hollywood, hollywood actress, husband brad, jennifer aniston, john mayer, little girl, mom, New Delhi, realising, relationships, vince vaughn