Jennifer Aniston to receive ‘Decade of Hotness’ awardMay 21st, 2011 - 8:08 am ICT by IANS
London, May 21 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Aniston will receive the “Decade of Hotness” title at the Guys Choice Awards to be given June 10.
Aniston landed the ultimate honour for her youthful appearance and sexy red carpet look.
The 42-year-old will accept the flattering prize at the Guys Choice Awards to be hosted by Spike TV. Actresses like Halle Berry and Charlize Theron have won the title in the past.
“Decade of Hotness is Guys Choice’s ultimate term of endearment for a woman that we just can’t get enough of,” Spike TV executive Casey Patterson told People.com.
- Aniston gets Decade of Hotness award - Jun 06, 2011
- Theron gets nervous on red carpet - May 16, 2012
- Halle Berry voted No.1 in fab 40s poll - Mar 20, 2011
- Halle Berry tops fab 40s poll - Mar 20, 2011
- Jolie's pout makes her 'Beauty Icon of the Decade' - Dec 29, 2009
- Kristen Stewart and 'Twilight Saga' Win at Scream Awards - Oct 18, 2010
- Charlize Theron to be honoured - Mar 31, 2012
- Kristen Stewart tops the highest paid actress list - Jun 20, 2012
- Charlize Theron adopts a baby boy - Mar 16, 2012
- Aniston's daring necklace steals the show at People's Choice Awards - Jan 07, 2011
- Halle Berry gets steamy with Jamie Foxx on stage - Jun 01, 2009
- Pitt, Aniston voted most fit over 40 - Oct 25, 2011
- Golden Globes Nominations - Jan 16, 2011
- Theroux looks happiest! - Aug 23, 2012
- Theron donates dresses to charity - Apr 17, 2012
Tags: actress jennifer, casey patterson, charlize theron, choice awards, decade, halle berry, honour, jennifer aniston, london, red carpet, spike tv, term of endearment, tv actresses, tv executive, youthful appearance