Jennifer Aniston to act in an imitation of ‘Mr. And Mrs. Smith’May 11th, 2009 - 2:57 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 11 (ANI): Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston has left tongues wagging as she has signed on to star in a flick very similar to ‘Mr. and Mrs. Smith’, which resulted in the end of her marriage to Brad Pitt.
The flick in question is ‘Bounty Hunter’ wherein Jennifer will be cast opposite Gerard Butler.
The film will feature Jennifer as a journalist who is on the run from her hitman ex-husband, portrayed by Butler, after he’s instructed to kill her.
“She’s a witness to a murder, and the bounty hunter - her ex-husband (Butler) - is given her as a hit,” Contactmusic quoted Jennifer as saying.
Pitt and his current lover Angelina Jolie played rival assassins in ‘Mr and Mrs Smith’. (ANI)
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
- Pitt buys Jolie shooting range as wedding gift - Sep 04, 2012
- Ex-husband Pitt congratulates Aniston on engagement - Aug 15, 2012
- Is Aniston friends with Jolie? - Feb 29, 2012
- Aniston happy about Pitt's engagement - Apr 19, 2012
- A New Man For Jennifer Aniston? - Jul 08, 2010
- Aniston wants to date a great man! - Mar 20, 2010
- Angelina Jolie prefers working with Pitt - Apr 18, 2010
- Brad Pitt felt no sparks with Kidman - Aug 09, 2011
- Aniston 'to do a Jolie with action film Bounty Hunter' - May 27, 2009
- Brad Pitt calls himself 'Mr. Mom' - Aug 03, 2010
- Brad Pitt to produce biopic on Marilyn Monroe - Jun 05, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston: Loveless Life Sans Brad Pitt - Nov 08, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston, Gerard Butler's raunchy photo-shoot for W mag - Jan 22, 2010
- Johnny Depp To Quit Film As Girlfriend Disapproves Of Angelina Jolie - Mar 06, 2010
Tags: actress jennifer, angelina jolie, assassins, bounty hunter, brad pitt, flick, gerard butler, hollywood, hollywood actress, jennifer aniston, journalist, marriage, mr and mrs, mr and mrs smith, tongues, witness to a murder