Jennifer Aniston ’sends perfumed good luck note to John Mayer’June 23rd, 2009 - 1:05 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 23 (ANI): It seems Jennifer Aniston is not ready to let go of ex-lover John Mayer. Rumours are abuzz that the actress has got back in contact, sending the singer a scented good luck note before one of his concerts.
The actress - who split from the singer in April - has good luck messages delivered to the ‘Gravity’ star’s dressing room before he performs, reports Contactmusic.
A source said: “Jennifer sent John a hand-delivered perfumed note before one of his concerts recently.
“It read, ‘Play well, you always do’. It was sweet. Clearly she doesn’t want to let go completely.”
The source added to Britain’s Daily Express newspaper: “John hasn’t shown any interest in other women since the split, which is a break from the usual pattern.
“Who knows, this may not be the end of their romance. Neither seems very good at letting go.” (ANI)
- Aniston sends scented notes to Mayer - Jun 23, 2009
- John Mayer not dating Aniston - Sep 23, 2010
- Perry splits from Mayer? - Aug 24, 2012
- Is Jennifer Aniston back with John Mayer? - Aug 21, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston says that she will be married by 2012 end - Feb 27, 2012
- Perry's friends worried about her - Aug 14, 2012
- John Mayer puts rumor about Aniston to rest - Aug 28, 2010
- Mayer begs Aniston to take him back - Sep 16, 2009
- John Mayer 'not dating' Jennifer Aniston - Aug 27, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston rejected by 'Cougar Town' star Josh Hopkins? - Sep 30, 2010
- John Mayer Denies His Link Up With Jennifer Aniston - Aug 30, 2010
- Mayer 'begs' Aniston for another chance - Sep 16, 2009
- Aniston romancing Theroux? - Jun 07, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston: Loveless Life Sans Brad Pitt - Nov 08, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston not romantically involved with John Mayer - Sep 25, 2010