Jennifer Aniston scared of botoxOctober 26th, 2009 - 11:55 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 26 (IANS) Former “Friends” star Jennifer Aniston has revealed she is scared of botox because it makes people “look harder” and incapable of expressing emotion.
The Hollywood star who has previously confessed to having the skin-smoothing injections once before, but didn’t like the results, hates how it takes the character from people’s faces and leaves them expressionless, reports imdb.com.
“You see women and you know they are not young but you can’t tell how old they are. It makes them look harder. The warmth in their face goes away. It is not a good look,” she said.
The 40-year-old actress instead credits her youthful appearance and slim figure to a healthy diet.
“I’m a realist. If I eat burgers and fries everyday I won’t get the parts I’m offered. I’d become a character actress, that might be fine one day but not right now,” she said.
Aniston also admitted she doesn’t pay any attention to how she looks.
“I don’t think a lot about my physical appearance. It is what it is and I can’t control it… I just feel I am what I am,” she said.
- Aniston's beauty secrets - Oct 28, 2009
- Aniston thinks Botox makes women look "harder" - Oct 27, 2009
- Aniston tried Botox injection - Dec 16, 2011
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Engaged? - Mar 26, 2012
- Dieting makes Eva Green depressed - May 04, 2012
- When Aniston got cold feet after botox disaster - Mar 05, 2009
- Cosmetic surgery scares Cate Blanchett - Mar 05, 2012
- Meryl Streep says no to botox - Jan 09, 2010
- Carey Mulligan was told to get Botox at 25 - Dec 08, 2010
- Fox shares childhood photos online - Jul 08, 2012
- Aniston loved playing a nymphomaniac - Jul 22, 2011
- Diaz a perfect co-star to work with: Eva Mendes - Sep 17, 2010
- Aniston avoids junk food to stay slim - Jun 29, 2011
- Julia Roberts not a Botox fan - Aug 06, 2010
- Nicole Kidman finally admits getting botox - Jan 13, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,