Jennifer Aniston says that she will be married by 2012 endFebruary 27th, 2012 - 11:23 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Feb 27 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Actress Jennifer Aniston has revealed that she will be married by the end of the year. The former wife of Brad Pitt reportedly told a friend that she is on course to walk the aisle again by the end of 2012.
The Daily News’ report quoted the actress as saying that, “I’ll be married by the end of the year.”
Aniston has been going out with actor Justin Theroux for about a year now. The pair recently moved in together. During a chat with US magazine before the Oscars, Aniston revealed that her relationship with Theroux has improved since the couple adopted daughter Sophie. The only thing that Aniston doesn’t seem ready to talk about is the date that the wedding is going to take place.
Aniston told reporters that, “We’re constantly laughing. Now we’ve got our new baby, things are getting serious…We were there for three hours, and I’m telling you, I was almost walking out with three puppies.”
Aniston reportedly told friends that she is currently happy in her relationship.
Aniston’s marriage to Brad Pitt ended in 2005. The pair’s marriage in 2000 was one of the major events that year. Since her divorce, Aniston has been linked with several men including Vince Vaughn and John Mayer.
- Aniston romancing Theroux? - Jun 07, 2011
- Aniston, Theroux engaged - Aug 13, 2012
- Is Jennifer Aniston dating Justin Theroux? - May 19, 2011
- Aniston overwhelmed by engagement ring - Aug 15, 2012
- I'm open to being a single mother: Aniston - Jul 20, 2011
- 'The Breakup' helped Aniston get over Pitt split - Jul 08, 2011
- Aniston bans mom from attending her wedding - Sep 20, 2012
- Aniston plans to settle down - Feb 28, 2012
- Aniston wants pre-nup with Theroux - Aug 17, 2012
- Aniston's ex happy about her engagement - Aug 22, 2012
- Perfect life is a cliche: Jennifer Aniston - Jul 07, 2012
- Aniston still in touch with ex-boyfriends - Feb 10, 2011
- Aniston stays connected to ex-boyfriends - Jul 22, 2011
- I'll be married this year: Aniston - Mar 13, 2012
- A very Happy Birthday to Jennifer Aniston - Feb 13, 2012
Tags: actress jennifer, aisle, baby things, brad pitt, daughter sophie, divorce, jennifer aniston, john mayer, justin theroux, marriage, new baby, news report, oscars, puppies, relationship, vince vaughn