Jennifer Aniston saves messages from ex-boyfriendsMay 25th, 2009 - 12:22 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 25 (IANS) Former “Friends” star Jennifer Aniston has been saving messages from her ex-boyfriends, even those she has dated once.
Contactmusic.com reports that the 40-year-old, who was previously married to Hollywood actor Brad Pitt and has dated singer John Mayer, model Paul Sculfor and actor Vince Vaughn, likes saving messages of people who she has dated once.
“It is great to check your messages in the answering machine over and over again. I still have those tapes of messages. I like saving them,” said Aniston.
- Aniston's ex happy about her engagement - Aug 22, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston saves message tapes of her exes - May 25, 2009
- 'The Breakup' helped Aniston get over Pitt split - Jul 08, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston 'denies dating Jason Sudeikis' - Jun 13, 2010
- I'm open to being a single mother: Aniston - Jul 20, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston says that she will be married by 2012 end - Feb 27, 2012
- Aniston wants to date a great man! - Mar 20, 2010
- Aniston still in touch with ex-boyfriends - Feb 10, 2011
- Aniston romancing Theroux? - Jun 07, 2011
- Jen's not over Brad yet? - Sep 26, 2009
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
- Aniston stays connected to ex-boyfriends - Jul 22, 2011
- Friends urge Jennifer Aniston to get over Brad Pitt - May 27, 2009
- Jennifer's dad praises 'charming' Justin - Dec 06, 2011
- Aniston not a fan of dating - Apr 10, 2011