Jennifer Aniston saves message tapes of her exesMay 25th, 2009 - 12:26 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 25 (ANI): Jennifer Aniston had admitted that she likes to save messages from her old boyfriends.
The former ‘Friends’ star, who was previously married to Brad Pitt and has also dated singer John Mayer, model Paul Sculfor and actor Vince Vaughn - believes that modern technology has changed dating styles.
The 40-year-old star also confessed that she pines for the old fashioned approach to romance, insisting she loves listening back to answering machine messages left by her ex-lovers.
“I am not an Internet person and it’s so unreal to find an honest person online,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“I loved it when we used to have an answering machine - it was great to check your messages over and over again. By the way, I still have those tapes of messages. I like saving them,” she added. (ANI)
- 'The Breakup' helped Aniston get over Pitt split - Jul 08, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston saves messages from ex-boyfriends - May 25, 2009
- I'm open to being a single mother: Aniston - Jul 20, 2011
- Aniston's ex happy about her engagement - Aug 22, 2012
- Aniston wants to date a great man! - Mar 20, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston says that she will be married by 2012 end - Feb 27, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston 'denies dating Jason Sudeikis' - Jun 13, 2010
- Aniston not a fan of dating - Apr 10, 2011
- Aniston still in touch with ex-boyfriends - Feb 10, 2011
- Jen's not over Brad yet? - Sep 26, 2009
- Aniston thinks "laziness" makes relationship fail - Sep 08, 2009
- Aniston romancing Theroux? - Jun 07, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston's 'handsome' man Gerard Butler dating French TV host? - Apr 09, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston fears tabloid gossip ruining her career - Mar 16, 2010
- John Mayer back with Jennifer Aniston? - Aug 27, 2010
Tags: answering machine messages, brad pitt, exes, friends star, honest person, internet person, jennifer aniston, john mayer, message tapes, modern technology, old boyfriends, old star, paul sculfor, romance, vince vaughn