Jennifer Aniston not jealous of my curves: Brooklyn DeckerAugust 9th, 2010 - 5:10 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Aug 9 (ANI): Fashion model Brooklyn Decker has insisted that former ‘Friends’ star Jennifer Aniston was never jealous of her curves.
Decker, 23, who is married to tennis ace Andy Roddick, told Women’s Health that reports of Aniston, 41, being intimidated by her bikini-clad body on the set of “Just Go With It”, were not true.
“Totally bogus . . . I couldn’t have had a bigger supporter,” the New York Post quoted her as saying.Decker went on to say that she is proud of her body, even though it is “too big” for the fashion industry.
“I have a curvy body. I have boobs. I’m a size 4. In modelling, that’s often too big,” she added. (ANI)
- Curvy Brooklyn Decker insists she's not a typical model - Aug 07, 2010
- Boobs and curves stop me from being a runaway model': Brooklyn Decker - Sep 13, 2010
- Andy Roddick's Wife, Brooklyn Decker Gets Into Acting - Jan 19, 2011
- Brooklyn Decker moving into new house with hubby Andy Roddick - Apr 16, 2011
- Brooklyn Decker beats Jennifer Aniston, Kim Kardashian in 'Best Bikini Body' poll - Jul 22, 2010
- My dad stops me from wrecking my body: Brooklyn Decker - Jan 17, 2011
- Brooklyn Decker Enhances Fashion Stakes At ESPY Awards Night - Jul 15, 2010
- Andy Roddick's wife set for Hollywood career - Mar 01, 2010
- Brooklyn Decker suffers humiliation after losing bet to hubby Andy Roddick - Mar 24, 2010
- Does Aniston wear fake nipples? - Apr 25, 2010
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit models revealed - Feb 14, 2011
- Brooklyn Decker Sizzles On 2010 "Sports Illustrated Swimsuit" Cover - Feb 09, 2010
- Serena Williams finally embraces her 'massive butt' - Jul 06, 2010
- Brooklyn Decker's "Sports Illustrated" Photo Leaves Mom Crying In Joy - Feb 13, 2010
- Andy Roddick stalked his wife - Aug 22, 2009
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,