Jennifer Aniston loves knittingJanuary 31st, 2011 - 2:43 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 31 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Aniston loves knitting and creates her own hats and scarves.The actress was gifted a basket of wool and some special needles recently, and is now making the most of her new hobby to create new items for her wardrobe.
“I’ve been knitting a lot lately. My make-up artist gave me a basket of needles and yarn as a present and I just said, ‘Alright, I can do this. I did it in school.’ Now, I’m loving it,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
“I’ve knitted a couple of hats and a couple of scarves and I’m starting on my first poncho,” she added.
The 41-year-old also enjoys cooking and admits she feels insulted if people don’t finish her culinary creations.
“I’m half Greek, so I’m partial to Greek food. I remember the first time I was going to make my first Spanakopita - spinach pie - for Thanksgiving. My dad gave me my grandmother’s recipe and eight hours later I was still baking! It was exhausting and then nobody ate it! Usually, if I serve people food, I make them finish it. That’s a Greek characteristic,” she added.
- Knightley brushing up culinary skills - Jun 24, 2012
- Lara Stone's knitting love - Dec 10, 2011
- Knightley receives cooking lessons from mom - Jun 24, 2012
- Jackie Kennedy's 'JFK assassination day' pillbox hat missing - Jan 28, 2011
- I would never use marriage trouble to sell cookbook, says Eva Longoria - Apr 06, 2011
- Gyllenhaal collects old cooking books - Jan 10, 2011
- Beyonce ready for motherhood - Dec 03, 2011
- Swiss Olympian kicked off team after sending racist tweet - Aug 01, 2012
- British Open: Jeev laments missed opportunity - Jul 19, 2012
- George Lucas wants to make hobby movies - Jun 01, 2012
- Ageing doesn't bother Julianne Moore - Oct 31, 2010
- Kourtney Kardashian wants implants out - Feb 20, 2011
- Rita Ora plans fashion debut - Aug 10, 2012
- Katy disguises to avoid crowd - Mar 21, 2012
- Robert Pattinson lives on ready-to-eat meals - Jul 22, 2010