Jennifer Aniston lands raunchy movie roleJune 10th, 2010 - 1:15 am ICT by IANS
New York, June 9 (IANS) Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston has been roped in to star as a sex-obsessed dentist in a new comic-murder thriller “Horrible Bosses”.
The movie also stars Colin Farrell, Jamie Foxx and Jason Bateman and is “a total departure from the other comedies she’s been doing”, reports nypost.com.
Meanwhile, Aniston is not joining the starcast of “Scream 4″.
A recent tabloid report claimed that Aniston, 41, will play a woman murdered in the opening sequence of the movie as a “favour” to Courtney Cox, a friend who is reprising her role in the franchise.
But the spokesperson for The Weinstein Company, which is producing the film, insists that the casting report is “not true”.
- Jennifer Aniston lands her 'raunchiest role yet' - Jun 09, 2010
- Is Jennifer Aniston In Scream 4? - Jun 04, 2010
- No Jennifer Aniston in 'Scream 4' - Jun 04, 2010
- Katherine Heigl's 'One for the Money' postponed yet again - Mar 18, 2011
- 'Horrible bosses' sequel being planned - Jul 27, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston to go topless in Colin Farrell film - Jun 14, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston to play 'sexually aggressive dentist' in 'Horrible Bosses' - May 13, 2010
- Isaiah Mustafa Of Old Spice Fame To Star With Jennifer Aniston - Jul 29, 2010
- Aniston says she's not going topless in new film - Jun 16, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston's flaunts her toned body in Smart water commercial - May 20, 2010
- Ashton, Demi's friendly meeting at pre-Golden Globes bash - Jan 16, 2012
- Aniston signs another raunchy role - Aug 27, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston to star in a raunchy movie 'Wanderlust' - Jun 17, 2010
- Aniston, Cox in 'Scream 4' - Jun 04, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston To Be Seen In A Raunchy Avatar In 'Wanderlust' - Jun 17, 2010
Tags: actress jennifer, colin farrell, comedies, courtney cox, dentist, favour, franchise, hollywood, hollywood actress, jamie foxx, jason bateman, jennifer aniston, murder thriller, opening sequence, scream, spokesperson, starcast, weinstein company