Jennifer Aniston jokes about her rocky love lifeJune 15th, 2009 - 12:19 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 15 (ANI): She might have had a rocky love life, but Jennifer Aniston did not hesitate to poke fun at her rocky love life at the Accepting Women In Film ceremony, where she was honoured with the Crystal Award as an advocate of expanding the role of women in Hollywood.
“I’m trying to be more careful than I have been in the past about the titles of movies that I choose to be in,” the Sun quoted her as saying.
“It’s funny - I kind of noticed something a couple years ago that there seemed to be this strange parallel to the movies I was doing and my life off screen.
“It started with, well, The Good Girl. Then that evolved into Rumour Has It, followed by Derailed, and then there was The Break-Up. And then on the lighter side was Friends with Money, which I felt was a bit on the nose,” she added.
Poking fun at her recent split from John Mayer, Aniston said: “If anyone has a movie called Everlasting Love With an Adult Stable Man, that would be great! I’m at table six, and my agents are at table 12.” (ANI)
- Aniston missing a 'bump' on her nose in photoshoot, says Streisand - Aug 06, 2010
- I'm open to being a single mother: Aniston - Jul 20, 2011
- 'The Breakup' helped Aniston get over Pitt split - Jul 08, 2011
- Aniston not a fan of dating - Apr 10, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston says that she will be married by 2012 end - Feb 27, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston fell in love with goat - Mar 02, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston: When Will Be She Lucky In Love? - Nov 06, 2010
- Judd Aptrow Seems To Be Bowled Over By Aniston - Jan 25, 2011
- Aniston, Gerard Butler "had a blast" making 'The Bounty Hunter' - Mar 12, 2010
- Comedy comes naturally to me: Kangana Ranaut (Interview) (With Images) - Jun 29, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston says she can handle being 'the lonely girl' - Aug 05, 2009
- Did Aniston date a crew hunk? - May 06, 2011
- Lovato upset over Disney joke - Dec 26, 2011
- No problem going topless: Jennifer Aniston - Feb 19, 2012
- Lohan heads to Morocco to get over Ronson - Nov 03, 2009