Jennifer Aniston is ”baffled” by dragged interest in 4yr-old divorceFebruary 16th, 2009 - 1:05 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, February 16 (ANI): Jennifer Aniston is yet to understand the dragged interest in her divorce with Brad Pitt.
The ”Marley and Me” actress revealed that she would often be left baffled when people posed questions on her marriage that ended four years ago, reports the China Daily.
The former Friends star also confessed to facing “tough times” during the entire ordeal that was rumoured to have begun when Pitt allegedly fell for actress Angelina Jolie on the sets of Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
She told Britain’’s Daily Telegraph newspaper: “Everybody goes through tough times. You”ve just got to figure out how to get through them. It’’s my history and my memory.
She added: “I used to really take things personally, but, if you can be truthful and honest with who you are, then you have a much easier time walking through life. That took me some time to figure out.” (ANI)
- Is Aniston friends with Jolie? - Feb 29, 2012
- Jolie to gain weight for wedding - May 05, 2012
- Jolie beats Aniston - money wise! - Feb 04, 2010
- Aniston happy about Pitt's engagement - Apr 19, 2012
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
- Brad Pitt to produce biopic on Marilyn Monroe - Jun 05, 2012
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- A very Happy Birthday to Jennifer Aniston - Feb 13, 2012
- Brad Pitt felt no sparks with Kidman - Aug 09, 2011
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
- Lawrence gets star struck - Mar 15, 2012
- Kids will be better than me, feels Jolie - Jan 19, 2012
- Aniston house-hunting next to Brangelina pad - May 02, 2012
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- Have Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie put the past behind them? - Feb 11, 2011
Tags: actress angelina jolie, angelina jolie, brad pitt, china daily, daily telegraph, divorce, friends star, jennifer aniston, marriage, memory, mr and mrs, mr and mrs smith, New Delhi, ordeal, tough times