Jennifer Aniston hairdresser facing 501 years behind barsOctober 26th, 2010 - 1:55 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 26 (ANI): The beauty salon boss accused of scamming A-list clients including Liv Tyler and Jennifer Aniston out of thousands of dollars is facing a reported 501 years in jail.
Maria Gabriella Perez is accused of ripping off the credit card info of a number of stars and private types.
The list includs Aniston, Tyler, Melanie Griffith and Anne Hathaway, reports TMZ.
According to the federal indictment, the alleged billing thefts go back as far as October 2005, with one alleged transaction alone totaling 69,890 dollars. (ANI)
- Aniston, Cher, Liv Tyler among 'victims' in credit card scheme - Aug 19, 2010
- Beauty salon owner accused of scamming Aniston under house arrest - Aug 22, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston Criticises Chez Gabriela Studio Owner - Aug 21, 2010
- Chez Gabriela Studio Owner Accused Of Cheating High Profiled Clients - Aug 20, 2010
- Celebrity beauty salon owner pleads guilty to cheating - Jan 23, 2011
- Beverly Hills' Salon Busted For Credit Card Fraud - Aug 20, 2010
- Beauty salon owner faces 10 years in jail for swindling A-list celebs - Jan 22, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston not surprised by credit card scam - Aug 20, 2010
- Anne Hathaway's subway ride - Jul 20, 2012
- Hathaway sings with Benji Boko - Aug 27, 2011
- Anne Hathaway's Jewelry Auction! - Jun 24, 2010
- Anne Hathaway's beau - Adam Shulman involved in theft - May 13, 2010
- Ex-Goldman Sachs director Gupta arrested, charged in insider trading case - Oct 26, 2011
- Steve Tyler gets new teeth after shower accident - Oct 27, 2011
- Mexican marines capture son of Sinaloa drug cartel leader - Jun 22, 2012