Jennifer Aniston fears weight gain may leave her joblessMarch 5th, 2009 - 5:02 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 5 (ANI): Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston forces herself to endure a gruelling diet regime, because she fears that she might not find work after gaining weight.
Although the Friends star loves junk food but has to watch what she eats in order to maintain her super-svelte figure.
In an interview to Elle magazine, Aniston said she fears piling on the pounds might leave her out of job.
“I”m a realist. I know that if I eat nothing but burgers and chips, I”m not going to be hired for the parts I normally would, Contactmusic quoted Aniston as saying.
That might be fine one day, but not right now, ” she added. (ANI)
- Jennifer Aniston sacrifices junk food for roles - Mar 05, 2009
- Holly Madison Will Drop Pounds for 'Peepshow' - Jan 19, 2011
- Junk food saves teen's life from fatal liver disease - Feb 13, 2012
- Malaria-stricken Cheryl Cole advised to cut junk food - Jul 15, 2010
- Lawrence eats leftover food - Mar 08, 2012
- Jessie J hates junk food - Jul 25, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston wants to be a Bond girl - Mar 03, 2009
- Aniston avoids junk food to stay slim - Jun 29, 2011
- Katherine Jenkins vows to gain weight - May 23, 2012
- Charlotte Church on her stunning new slim look - Mar 21, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston scared of botox - Oct 26, 2009
- Beauty cost claims exaggerated: Aniston - Mar 21, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson's new look 'too thin' for dieticians - Mar 02, 2011
- Aniston's beauty secrets - Oct 28, 2009
- Scherzinger's crazy night ideas! - Dec 17, 2011
Tags: actress jennifer, chips, diet regime, elle magazine, fears, friends star, gaining weight, hollywood, hollywood actress, jennifer aniston, job, junk food, nothing but burgers, realist, svelte figure, weight gain