Jennifer Aniston chops her long locksFebruary 23rd, 2011 - 3:15 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Feb 23 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Aniston has chopped off her famous long locks in Spain and sported a trendy new hairstyle for a Madrid photo call for her new romantic comedy “Just Go With It”. The 42-year-old cut her hair chin-length Tuesday, said a press statement.
In the film, Jennifer stars along with Adam Sandler and model Brooklyn Decker.
This is not the first time Aniston has cut her hair short. Not long after she married Brad Pitt back in 2000, she snipped her hair into a similar short style.
She recently admitted she was perplexed by all the attention her haircut received during her time on “Friends”.
- Jennifer Aniston shows off new hairstyle - Feb 23, 2011
- Cyrus hiding her new short hair? - Aug 15, 2012
- Brooklyn Decker Enhances Fashion Stakes At ESPY Awards Night - Jul 15, 2010
- Andy Roddick's wife set for Hollywood career - Mar 01, 2010
- Sandler surprised by Aniston's humour - Feb 03, 2011
- My dad stops me from wrecking my body: Brooklyn Decker - Jan 17, 2011
- Does Aniston wear fake nipples? - Apr 25, 2010
- Nicole Kidman to show funny side in new film - Mar 01, 2010
- Cameron Diaz shows off her new haircut - Jan 04, 2012
- Curvy Brooklyn Decker insists she's not a typical model - Aug 07, 2010
- Aniston wants pre-nup with Theroux - Aug 17, 2012
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Sports Another New Hairdo - Apr 16, 2010
- Aniston happy about Pitt's engagement - Apr 19, 2012
- Why women cut their hair after a break-up - Apr 24, 2011
- Andy Roddick's Wife, Brooklyn Decker Gets Into Acting - Jan 19, 2011