Jennifer Aniston can’t fake chemistry with co-starsMay 18th, 2009 - 1:10 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, May 18 (ANI): Jennifer Aniston has admitted that she finds it hard to fake chemistry with her co-stars.
The former ‘Friends’ star - who has starred alongside some of Hollywood’s biggest male stars, including Clive Owen, Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson - believes that it is extremely important for the two main characters of a film to connect.
However, she also admitted that bringing on-screen chemistry isn’t that easy.
“You can’t buy chemistry. You can’t train it. On the first day of rehearsal it’s like, ‘This is good.’ You know it when it happens and boy do you know it when it’s not there,” she added.
Meanwhile, the 40-year-old actress has revealed that she dreams of directing her own movies.
“I’m still working on becoming a director. I’m just waiting for the right thing. When you get to a place in your career where you’re like, ‘OK, I feel like I can breathe and I can make some choices that creatively stimulate me.’ I don’t know if acting is always going to be it, but I love it,” she said. (ANI)
- Aniston still in touch with ex-boyfriends - Feb 10, 2011
- I'm open to being a single mother: Aniston - Jul 20, 2011
- Winona Ryder was 'forced' to audition for 'Dilemma' - Jan 21, 2011
- 'The Breakup' helped Aniston get over Pitt split - Jul 08, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston says that she will be married by 2012 end - Feb 27, 2012
- Rihanna has body worries - Mar 30, 2012
- Keira Knightley splurges on high-end fashion only if her mum allows - Feb 01, 2011
- Judd Aptrow Seems To Be Bowled Over By Aniston - Jan 25, 2011
- Aniston ready for new beginning in life, career - Apr 02, 2010
- Casper Smart wants kids - May 17, 2012
- Pregnancy can't be planned, but won't mind adopting: JLo (Interview) - May 15, 2012
- Kissing DiCaprio wasn't that weird: Hammer - May 26, 2011
- Aniston not a fan of dating - Apr 10, 2011
- Aniston banned me from 'Just Go With It' premiere, claims Heidi Montag - Feb 11, 2011
- Aniston feels sexy in boyfriend's T-shirt - Feb 08, 2012