Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt deny meetingMay 7th, 2009 - 1:59 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 7(IANS) Representatives of Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston have dismissed rumours that their client and her ex-husband Brad Pitt enjoyed a meeting on the set of her new film “The Baster”.
There were reports that Pitt visited his ex-wife in New York on April 23, reported femalefirst.co.uk.
“He (Pitt) pulled up in his black SUV. He arrived on the opposite end of the set. Jennifer got into his car. They drove around New York City together, talking,” said a source.
But Aniston’s spokesperson insists that the meeting never took place.
- Bodyguard spills secret about Pitt, Aniston meeting - Apr 08, 2010
- Aniston's ex happy about her engagement - Aug 22, 2012
- Aniston happy about Pitt's engagement - Apr 19, 2012
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
- Aniston, Theroux to form production company - Apr 02, 2012
- Aniston, Clooney in same flight - Jun 29, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston Wants A Baby, Turns To Doctor - Jul 01, 2010
- Aniston voted most eligible single woman in world - Oct 05, 2010
- Jolie beats Aniston - money wise! - Feb 04, 2010
- Pitt's mom trying to save his relationship with Jolie - Jan 27, 2010
- Ex-husband Pitt congratulates Aniston on engagement - Aug 15, 2012
- Brangelina sued by former employee - May 13, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston rejected by 'Cougar Town' star Josh Hopkins? - Sep 30, 2010
- A New Man For Jennifer Aniston? - Jul 08, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston slams Pitt rendezvous rumours - Jun 12, 2009