Jennifer Aniston believes in backup boyfriends for spotlight days!December 16th, 2008 - 1:31 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Dec 16 (ANI): It has been revealed that American actress Jennifer Aniston looked for a date to escort her to the premiere of her new movie Marley & Me after she split from her boyfriend John Mayer.
The reason Aniston, 39, wanted someone to escort her was because her ex-hubby Brad Pitt was also premiering his movie The Curious Case of Benjamin Button the same day.
Not wanting to attend the premiere without a partner, her aides helped her in looking for a potential date, as she didn”t want to face the glare of being unattached while Pitt toted Angelina Jolie around.
According to a source, Aniston did not want to be single when her movie opened.
A friend of her agent was calling around asking for young men whom they could set her up with, the New York Post quoted the source as saying.
But the search was later called off after Aniston got back with Mayer, 31, who gave his full support to her at the LA premiere.
Im here to support my girl, he stated. (ANI)
- Aniston scouts for boyfriend before movie release - Dec 16, 2008
- Aniston happy about Pitt's engagement - Apr 19, 2012
- 'The Breakup' helped Aniston get over Pitt split - Jul 08, 2011
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
- Jolie's spiritual help for wedding date - Jun 10, 2012
- OMG! Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston almost reunite! - Sep 10, 2010
- Aniston to attend Oscars with Jolie, Pitt - Jan 29, 2009
- Brangelina confirm engagement - Apr 14, 2012
- Is Aniston friends with Jolie? - Feb 29, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston is Fox News Most Famous, Famous Gal of 2008 - Jan 01, 2009
- Brad Pitt 'eyeing 2016 presidential bid' - May 27, 2010
- Jolie to gain weight for wedding - May 05, 2012
- Pitt's proposal left Jolie in tears - Apr 19, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston says Pitt is doing great after divorce - Nov 13, 2008
- Brangelina not adopting baby from Jordan - Nov 24, 2009
Tags: actress jennifer, aides, american actress, amp, angelina jolie, boyfriends, brad pitt, curious case of benjamin button, glare, hubby, jennifer aniston, john mayer, new york dec, new york post, spotlight, young men