Jenkins denies affair with BeckhamAugust 25th, 2012 - 3:31 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 25 (IANS) Opera singer Katherine Jenkins is fuming over rumours that she was ever in an affair with soccer ace David Beckham.
The 32-year-old took to Twitter for her outburst, and wrote: “Dear Twitter friends, I’ve read some horrible rumours on here and want you to know I absolutely deny I’ve had an affair with David Beckham.”
“The rumours are very hurtful, untrue and my lawyers tell me actionable. I’ve only met David twice: once at the Military Awards in 2010 and on a night out in the West End in Feb 2012. We were out in a group of friends & it was just a normal fun evening out. Just so we are clear I have never been on my own with him and never arranged to meet up,” added Jenkins, reports thesun.co.uk.
Jenkins had split from TV presenter fiance Gethin Jones in December.
A spokesman for Beckham also denied the buzz, saying: “We have to deal with this type of nonsense all the time on Twitter. One minute David is dead, then you have to deal with more scurrilous rumours. There’s not one jot of truth to any of it.”
- Jenkins denies dating rumours - Mar 05, 2012
- Katherine Jenkins calls police after Twitter threats - Aug 27, 2012
- Jenkins, Jones part ways - Dec 31, 2011
- Katherine Jenkins to be on the 'Dancing with the Stars' show - Feb 29, 2012
- Beckhams not splitting - Jun 26, 2010
- Prince Harry, Beckham party together - Feb 05, 2012
- David Beckham - the hairdresser! - Sep 10, 2011
- Harding finds dating awkward - Jul 22, 2012
- Posh, Becks deny split rumours - Jun 26, 2010
- I'm not bisexual: Jessie J - Apr 21, 2012
- Fans boos welcome Beckham during LA Galaxy's first game - Mar 17, 2011
- Beckhham not a marketing tool, can buy any club he wants: Redknapp - Jan 03, 2011
- Katherine Jenkins vows to gain weight - May 23, 2012
- Victoria stands by David Beckham during sex scandal - Oct 07, 2010
- Antonio Banderas still fuming over wife-abuse rumour - Apr 22, 2010