Jean-Claude Van Damme Denies His Heart Attack RumorOctober 21st, 2010 - 9:39 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Oct 21, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Jean-Claude Van Damme has recently joined the greatly exaggerated celebrity rumors which claimed that the veteran actor suffered a massive heart attack and was hospitalized on his 50th birthday, 18 October 2010. A gossip portal claimed that Jean-Claude Van Damme suffered the heart attack while he was shooting for his upcoming film “Weapon”. The rumor also claimed that his wife, Gladys Portuguese, joined him in New Orleans where he suffered the attack.
Celebrity rumors are nothing but the brainchild of some rumor mongers who generally take pleasure in making the families and friends of the concerned celebrities worried and shocked about their favorite celebrities. The rumor of Jean-Claude Van Damme’s heart attack spread like a wild fire after a gossip site posted that the shooting of “Weapon” has been put on hold owing to the complications in the set. The reports suggested that Gladys Portuguese, the wife of “Kickboxer” star joined him following the incident. However, Jean-Claude Van Damme can seek assurance that he is not the only celebrity who has joined the celebrity virtual rumor cycle. There are hosts of other celebrities like Justin Bieber, Lil Boosie, Oprah Winfrey, Mel Gibson and the list goes on.
A reputed media source reported that Jean-Claude Van Damme has denied the heart attack news in the homepage of his social networking site. The actor asked all his fans not to believe in all these rumors as he doing fine. The “Street Fighter” actor also wrote that he is “100% healthy” and training himself well for his up coming movie. A reputed media source reported that Jean-Claude Van Damme’s representative also said that the actor is “okay” and he did not suffer any heart attack. Sheldon Lettich, the screenwriter wrote in his website that Jean-Claude Van Damme suffered minor chest pain and hence just went for a check up.
- Hollywood star Jean Claude Van Damme denies that he suffered a heart attack - Oct 21, 2010
- Van Damme signs 'Six Bullets' - Jun 23, 2011
- Jean Claude Van Damme 'suffers minor heart attack on movie set' - Oct 20, 2010
- Jean-Claude Van Damme admits to affair with Kylie Minogue - Aug 14, 2012
- Why Van Damme refused to appear in Sly's 'The Expendables' - Aug 17, 2010
- Van Damme all set for a kickboxing match with a Thai boxer - Jan 30, 2010
- Stallone not directing 'Expendables' sequel - Mar 10, 2011
- Disney's Muppets Adaptation To Star Ricky Gervais? - Dec 03, 2010
- Putin meets Van Damme at mixed fight championship - Jul 15, 2010
- Van Damme to step back into the ring - Jan 29, 2010
- 'Kung Fu Panda 2' - double the delight (IANS Movie Review - Rating: ****) - May 27, 2011
- Van Damme: "I would have been abnormal not to sleep with Kylie" - Aug 13, 2012
- Patrick Swayze was the first choice for Zombieland cameo - Oct 01, 2009
- Sly says 'unaffordable' stars made 'Expendables' impossible two decades ago - Aug 23, 2010
- Lil Boosie Dead Rumor A Buzz - Jun 23, 2010
Tags: brainchild, claude van damme, gina gomez, gladys portuguese, heart attack, jean claude van, jean claude van damme, justin bieber, kickboxer, lil boosie, massive heart attack, media source, mel gibson, oprah winfrey, rumor mongers, social networking site, upcoming film, veteran actor, wife gladys, wild fire