Jay-Z’s shopping spree on Christmas EveDecember 27th, 2010 - 6:09 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Dec 27 (ANI): Rapper Jay-Z was spotted going on a shopping spree on Christmas Eve, and he was so into it that he missed his lunch and had it delivered to the store.
According to the New York Post, Jay-Z, 41, was seen in New York City shopping at Hermes’ plush Madison Avenue boutique.
“Jay was in a private room of Hermes doing last-minute shopping. He had a guard standing watch outside,” the Daily Telegraph quoted a source as saying.
“He spent 350,000 dollars on Birkin bags, among other things,” the source revealed.
The buying binge took so long that Jay-Z missed his scheduled lunch at Nello, prompting the restaurateur to deliver his food to the store. (ANI)
- Jay-Z splurges on wife Beyonce's Christmas gifts - Dec 27, 2010
- Jay-Z Spends $350K on Beyonce Birkin Bags Gift - Dec 29, 2010
- Jay-Z splurges on Christmas gifts for Beyonce - Dec 29, 2010
- Jay-Z wants Beyonce to get back to work - Mar 20, 2012
- Jay-Z Invests In A Chicken Joint At Brooklyn Thereby Broadening His Business Empire - Jan 14, 2011
- Jay Z to perform at Paralympics closing - Sep 05, 2012
- Kanye West wants to be godfather of Beyonce's child - Sep 01, 2011
- Beyonce plans mega nursery for baby - Oct 21, 2011
- Jay-Z approves Brown, Rihanna patch up - Aug 05, 2012
- West tries music album with animal sounds - Jun 22, 2012
- Armoured vehicle for Jay-Z's unborn child - Dec 19, 2011
- My dad left a huge scar: Jay-Z - Nov 15, 2011
- King Hammer retaliates at Jay-Z with his new song 'Better Run Run' - Nov 02, 2010
- Beyonce gifts hubby a Bugatti - Dec 08, 2010
- Jay-Z 'offers cocaine trafficker pal $50K job' - Nov 26, 2010
Tags: binge, birkin bags, christmas, christmas eve, daily telegraph, hermes, jay z, lunch, madison avenue, melbourne, new york city, new york city shopping, new york post, private room, restaurateur, shopping spree