Jay-Z wants to hang out with daughterMay 16th, 2012 - 4:29 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 16 (IANS) Rapper Jay-Z, who is married to Beyonce Knowles, has no plans to head back to the recording studio any time soon as he wants to spend time with his four-month-old daughter Blue Ivy.
“I thought I would be more inspired to have all these new feelings to talk about, but I really just want to hang out with my daughter,” showbizspy.com quoted his as saying.
“I want to enjoy this time for what it is,” he said.
- Winfrey godmother to Beyonce's baby - Jan 27, 2012
- Rowland wants to protect Knowles' baby - Apr 20, 2012
- Jay-Z and me love changing nappies: Beyonce - Sep 11, 2012
- Beyonce reveals post-pregnancy fitness regime - May 29, 2012
- Jay-Z wants Beyonce to get back to work - Mar 20, 2012
- Oprah to be Blue Ivy's Godmother - Jan 27, 2012
- Jay Z drops word 'bitch' from his songs - Jan 17, 2012
- Beyonce introduces Carter to the world - Feb 12, 2012
- Jay-Z reveals that Beyonce had suffered a miscarriage earlier - Jan 10, 2012
- Jay Z, Beyonce buy home in London - May 12, 2012
- Beyonce to bounce back with two albums - Feb 17, 2012
- Jay-Z in run for 'Dad of the Year' award - May 25, 2012
- Baby girl born to Beyonce - Jan 08, 2012
- Is Beyonce pregnant with her first child? - Oct 20, 2010
- Beyonce wants to return to acting - Jun 19, 2012
Tags: , , , ,