Jay Z wants to be dad soonNovember 28th, 2009 - 2:45 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 28 (IANS) American hip-hop artist Jay-Z wants to start a family with wife Beyonce Knowles, though the latter is not yet keen to have babies.
According to a source close to the couple, they are trying for a baby and Jay-Z can’t wait to become a father, reports contactmusic.com.
“He’s normally very secretive but Jay-Z is so excited about the prospect of becoming a dad, he just let slip that they’re trying for a baby,” said his friend.
However, Beyonce has kept her plans for a baby under wraps.
She had recently said: “It’s not time for that yet. But definitely there will be a time. I want to be a great mother, the kind of mother that I have. I want the same bond that I had with my mom and that would be enough for me.”
Jay-Z and Beyonce have been married for 18 months.
- Jay-Z will be an awesome dad: Beyonce's mom - Oct 19, 2011
- Baby girl born to Beyonce - Jan 08, 2012
- Rowland wants to protect Knowles' baby - Apr 20, 2012
- Jay-Z compares Beyonce with MJ - Aug 16, 2011
- Kanye West wants to be godfather of Beyonce's child - Sep 01, 2011
- Jay-Z, Beyonce upset with Kardashian - Sep 02, 2012
- Beyonce now subject of university course - Jan 28, 2012
- Jay-Z and me love changing nappies: Beyonce - Sep 11, 2012
- Pearl Jam to perform at Jay-Z's festival - May 23, 2012
- Armoured vehicle for Jay-Z's unborn child - Dec 19, 2011
- I definitely want to have a child now: Beyonce - Jan 20, 2010
- Hip hop has become mellow: Jay-Z - Oct 02, 2011
- Beyonce feels blessed with Gwyneth's support - Nov 14, 2011
- Beyonce not ready for motherhood - Nov 25, 2010
- Beyonce ready to have kids - Aug 19, 2011