Jay-Z, Kanye West earn big at birthday gigDecember 28th, 2011 - 3:04 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 28 (IANS) Rappers Jay-Z and Kanye West were paid 1.9 million pounds each for a performance at a girl’s 16th birthday bash in the UAE.
West, 34, and Jay-Z, 42 were flown out to Dubai two weeks before Christmas for the mega-party, thesun.co.uk reports.
The girl is a member of a wealthy family that rules the UAE, and sister of Manchester City owner Sheikh Mansour.
The rappers, who recently released the album “Watch The Throne” together, performed several numbers at the party.
- West tries music album with animal sounds - Jun 22, 2012
- Kanye West wins best rap song, album awards - Feb 13, 2012
- Beyonce guarded about new album - Aug 04, 2012
- Kim buys luxury car for West - Jun 09, 2012
- Kanye West plans two albums by summer - Jan 25, 2011
- King Hammer retaliates at Jay-Z with his new song 'Better Run Run' - Nov 02, 2010
- Jay-Z, Beyonce upset with Kardashian - Sep 02, 2012
- What does Obama find common with Jay-Z? - Sep 21, 2012
- A memorable birthday for Beyonce - Sep 09, 2010
- Kardashian, Beyonce's dinner date - Jun 25, 2012
- Jay Z working on a solo album - Jul 11, 2011
- Miranda Kerr sizzles on the runaway with a bra worth $2.5 million - Nov 11, 2011
- Jay-Z approves Brown, Rihanna patch up - Aug 05, 2012
- Kanye West and Jay-Z settle their copyright case - Mar 12, 2012
- Kanye West wants to be godfather of Beyonce's child - Sep 01, 2011