Jay-Z in run for ‘Dad of the Year’ awardMay 25th, 2012 - 4:40 am ICT by IANS
London, May 25 (IANS) Singer Jay-Z and British reality TV star Jack Osbourne, who became fathers recently, are in the run for the ‘Dad of the Year’ award.
Jay-Z’s wife Beyonce Knowles gave birth to daughter Blue Ivy Carter in January, while Osbourne is a month into parenthood with baby Pearl. Both of them have been shortlisted for the Premier Inn Celebrity Dad of the Year prize, reports dailystar.co.uk.
They will compete against singers like Rod Stewart and Gary Barlow for the title. Singer Elton John and N-Dubz rapper Dappy have also been tipped for the award, which “Mysterious girl” singer Peter Andre was given last year.
- Jay-Z and me love changing nappies: Beyonce - Sep 11, 2012
- Winfrey godmother to Beyonce's baby - Jan 27, 2012
- Beyonce introduces Carter to the world - Feb 12, 2012
- Jay-Z will be an awesome dad: Beyonce's mom - Oct 19, 2011
- Jay Z, Beyonce buy home in London - May 12, 2012
- Elton John shortlisted for dad of the year award - May 27, 2011
- Jay-Z wants Beyonce to get back to work - Mar 20, 2012
- Beyonce wants babies, but only when she is ready - Sep 01, 2010
- Baby girl born to Beyonce - Jan 08, 2012
- Barlow is celebrity dad of the year - Jun 16, 2012
- Beyonce makes scrapbook for daughter - Apr 23, 2012
- Beyonce buys Jay-Z private plane - Jun 21, 2012
- Beyonce to bounce back with two albums - Feb 17, 2012
- Dappy confirms & then denies N-Dubz split - Sep 13, 2011
- Beyonce, Jay-Z to perform at royal wedding reception? - Apr 25, 2011
Tags: beyonce, beyonce knowles, celebrity, dad, dappy, dubz, elton john, gary barlow, girl singer, jack osbourne, jay z, mysterious girl, n dubz, parenthood, premier inn, reality tv, rod stewart, singer peter, singers, tv star