Jay-Z concerned for sick RihannaFebruary 28th, 2011 - 12:22 pm ICT by ANI
Wellington, Feb 28 (ANI): Jay-Z has asked Rihanna to take some time off as he thinks that the singer is working too hard.
The American rapper is Rihanna’s mentor, and the man that signed her to Def Jam Recordings at the beginning of her career.
The two are very close, and Jay-Z has reportedly become concerned Rihanna is pushing herself too hard at the moment, reports Stuff.co.nz.
She was recently down with bronchitis and laryngitis, but still performed at the Grammy and BRIT Awards.
She has also been working hard promoting her album ‘Loud’.
“Rihanna’s professional, works hard and stays away from drugs and alcohol, but Jay wants her to be careful,” a source told Look.
“He told her to take a holiday for a week - she’s been working flat out and needs to get over the bronchitis, which he’s sure she’s developed as a result of stress. He told her she’ll be alright, but to keep her head down,” added the source. (ANI)
- Jay-Z approves Brown, Rihanna patch up - Aug 05, 2012
- Rihanna leaves manager Marc Jordan, joins Jay-Z - Oct 21, 2010
- Beyonce upset with attention seeker Kim Kardashian - Sep 07, 2012
- Watch as Dr Dre, Rihanna, Skyar, and Eminem Rock the Grammys - Feb 14, 2011
- Jay-Z draws up retirement plans - Aug 30, 2010
- Jay Z to perform at Paralympics closing - Sep 05, 2012
- Jay-Z wants Beyonce to get back to work - Mar 20, 2012
- Kanye West and Jay-Z settle their copyright case - Mar 12, 2012
- Rihanna & Jay-Z win the Best Rap/Sung Collaboration at the Grammy Awards 2010 - Feb 01, 2010
- Jay –Z Taps UK Rap Market With K.Koke For Roc Nation - Jan 18, 2011
- Kanye West wants to be godfather of Beyonce's child - Sep 01, 2011
- Beyonce reveals post-pregnancy fitness regime - May 29, 2012
- Rihanna 'fuming' after being told to tone down Brit Awards performance - Feb 13, 2011
- Shakira signs deal with Jay-Z's firm - Feb 21, 2012
- Beyonce gifts hubby a Bugatti - Dec 08, 2010