Jay Leno’s back home after 24 hours in hospitalApril 27th, 2009 - 5:26 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 27 (ANI): American talk show host Jay Leno has returned home after he was hospitalised for 24 hours, from suspected dehydration.
Leno, 58, had to cancel a taping of the Tonight Show on April 23, and a scheduled interview with actor Ryan Reynolds as he was not feeling well, and later checked into a Los Angles hospital for suspected food poisoning.
As per People.com, Leno’s rep confirmed on April 24 that the stand-up comedian has been discharged from hospital, and would return to the show on April 27.
“Jay Leno is feeling much better and has been released from the hospital. He’s anxious to return to work on Monday,” the Daily Express quoted the rep as saying.
“They had him overnight. It was for observation. It was symptomatic of nothing serious. I think it was a dehydration,” the rep added. (ANI)
- Jay Leno hospitalised - Apr 24, 2009
- Jay Leno hospitalized - Apr 24, 2009
- I loved suit Gangwani made for me: Jay Leno (With Image) - May 30, 2012
- Conan O'Brien Criticizes Jay Leno Over 'The Tonight Show' Mess - May 03, 2010
- Jay Leno being criticized for his comments on India's Golden Temple - Jan 23, 2012
- What ails Jay Leno? - Apr 24, 2009
- Leno Raises $100,000 For The Gulf Coast Community Affected By Oil Spill - Aug 23, 2010
- Comedian Jay Leno raises $100,000 for the Gulf coast victims - Aug 23, 2010
- Jay Leno to return to 'The Tonight Show'? - Jan 16, 2010
- Over 120 Afghan schoolgirls sick after poison attack - May 24, 2012
- US comedian Jay Leno sued over Golden Temple joke - Jan 26, 2012
- Jay Leno wins the ratings on late night return - Mar 03, 2010
- Joe Biden cracks jokes about 'hot' Russian spy with Jay Leno - Jul 11, 2010
- Downey Jr. expects son - Dec 07, 2011
- Howard Stern Talk-a-thon In 'Piers Morgan Tonight' Show - Jan 19, 2011