Jay is back with ‘Geet…Hui Sabse Parayi’ (TV Snippets)October 15th, 2010 - 5:23 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 15 (IANS) After staying away from TV soaps for a long time, television actor Jay Bhanushali is back with Star One’s “Geet…Hui Sabse Parayi”.
He plays an NRI guy called Yash Malhotra in the show. His story will revolve around main characters of the show — Geet (Drashti Dhami) and Mann (Gurmeet Choudhary).
Yash is in India to look after his business. His young notorious niece and nephew are adding extra zing to his already troubled life. However, Yash is not your regular next door cute boy; he is cool, a casanova, who knows how to make his way in smoothly. He will ask Geet to work as secretary at his factory and nanny to the kids.
“I play a very interesting character in the show. He is responsible, motivated yet extremely cool in his approach. I totally relate to this character. It will be fascinating to see how this new character will bring in another twist to Geet and Maan’s love story,” said Jay.
When Jeetendra’s ex-cook met Akshay Kumar
There couldn’t have been a bigger day for veteran actor Jeetendra’s ex-cook Kundan Singh Rajput, who came for the auditions of cookery show “MasterChef India”, when host Akshay Kumar actually recognised him from the days he used to be a chef at the star’s home.
The cook was thrilled to prepare food for the actor. He made Akshay’s favourite sizzlers and malabari paratha. The show goes on air Oct 16 on Star Plus.
“I was very happy to meet Akshay sir once again, and touched when he said he remembers having eaten at Jeetendra sir’s place and also the fish curry on the sets,” said Kundan.
Talking about the time he worked for Jeetendra, Kundan said: “Ekta and Tusshar used to be kids when I worked at their home. Rishi Kapoorji used to be like family. I have brought Ranbir and Tushhar home from their school (Bombay Scottish) several times. Both of them loved chicken. Today when I watch them on the screen I feel very proud and happy.”
John shoots despite 104-degree fever
John Abraham is very professional when it comes to work. This was evident when the actor turned up on the shoot for Zee TV’s “Hero Honda Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar” despite being down with high fever.
While shooting for Saturday’s episode, John showed up at the sets with 104-degree fever and had requested that the shoot be wrapped up early as he was unwell. With most of the episode having been shot, the team informed him that he could leave if he wanted to.
But he insisted on staying through the entire shoot as it would be unfair to the remaining contestants if he left midway.
During his previous appearance with A.R. Rahman, John had to leave early due to prior commitments and was unable to hear all the contestants. This time, he didn’t want it to be repeated.
Cyrus Broacha turns butcher
VJ Cyrus Broacha is set to scare the latest victim of his prank with his new avatar as a butcher in “Mirinda MTV Bakra”.
The new episode is full of hilarity and splitting humour as this week’s victim visits the butcher’s shop to buy some meat and meets Cyrus in the guise of a butcher, who scares him away with his antics. The episode will be aired Sunday.
- Akshay In A Rs.1.7 Million Sherwani - Oct 09, 2010
- 'Foodistan' winner wants to cook for Big B (Movie Snippets) - Mar 23, 2012
- Amrapali is now part of me: Actor Yash Sinha - Aug 06, 2012
- MTV Bakra Likely To Go On Air From October 16 - Sep 18, 2010
- Akshay Kumar to host, judge culinary show - Sep 09, 2010
- Star Plus unveils Master Chef India! - Sep 10, 2010
- 'Housefull 2' - too many characters crowd this comic caper (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Apr 07, 2012
- It's an art to smile at failure: Cyrus Broacha - Mar 12, 2010
- Twinkle keeps me under control at home: Akshay - Oct 13, 2010
- Akshay likes women in traditional attire (Snippets) - Oct 26, 2010
- From Amritsar to New York - Indian chef blazes a trail! - Oct 23, 2011
- Akshaye hurts his back, shooting halted - Sep 30, 2011
- Shot in seven days, 'Men Will Be Men' hits screens Friday (With Images) - Apr 26, 2011
- When Shah Rukh played a racing driver (Movie Snippets) - May 11, 2012
- I'm a real desi boy: Akshay Kumar (Interview) - Nov 09, 2011
Tags: akshay kumar, casanova, cute boy, dhami, gurmeet, jeetendra, kundan, love story, maan, malhotra, niece and nephew, paratha, rajput, sizzlers, snippets, television actor, troubled life, tv soaps, veteran actor, zing