Jason Statham found shooting sex scene in shopping mall ‘difficult’April 14th, 2009 - 5:08 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Apr 14 (ANI): Jason Statham is not averse to nudity in films, but he was quite uncomfortable when he had to shoot a sex scene in a packed shopping mall.
The hunky star had to shoot a raunchy scene in front of a large audience in a shopping mall for the film ‘Crank: High Voltage’.
“Trying to do an aggressive sex scene is quite difficult,” the New York Post quoted Statham as telling Ocean Drive.
He added: “Especially in a public place with a crowd of screaming extras with their little camera phones going click-click, talking pictures of your pasty white ass. I’ve had my fair share of bedroom antics in films, but they were a little more private.” (ANI)
- Justin Timberlake strips off with Mila Kunis for 'Friends With Benefits' - Mar 18, 2011
- Movie Review: Crank 2 - Aug 27, 2010
- 'Safe' a safe action ride (IANS Movie Review) - May 05, 2012
- Not comfortable with nudity: Priyanka Chopra - Apr 30, 2011
- Statham's 'Safe' to release in India May 4 (With Images) - Apr 12, 2012
- 'Crank 2' high on violence, obscenity (IANS Film Review - Rating:**1/2) - Aug 28, 2010
- Wills-Kat TV movie given raunchy makeover - Apr 10, 2011
- Hathaway uncomfortable with sex scenes in new film - Dec 24, 2010
- Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart spend 12 hrs on sex scene! - Dec 03, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez joins 'Parker' cast - Aug 09, 2011
- Pattinson good kisser, says Christina - Feb 17, 2012
- NBC series 'The Playboy Club' approved for nudity - Apr 02, 2011
- Winslet feared upsetting director hubby over sex scene with DiCaprio - Mar 18, 2010
- Maggie Gyllenhaal talks about filming her movie 'Hysteria' - Sep 23, 2011
- Judd Apatow not too keen on 3D sex - Mar 17, 2010
Tags: aggressive sex, antics, audience, camera phones, crank, crowd, fair share, films, high voltage, jason statham, little camera, new york post, nudity, ocean drive, sex scene, shooting sex, shopping mall, talking pictures