Jason Manford Expresses Apology Over Twitter ScandalNovember 6th, 2010 - 7:06 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Nov 6, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Television host Jason Manford is hogging the limelight lately but for all the wrong reasons. The popular comedy artist has expressed his apology after it came to light that he shared a number of steamy messages with one of his fans in the micro-blogging site Twitter. A reputed news source had reported that “The One Show” host exchanged a number of sleazy messages with Debra McNamee in Twitter after he was contacted by the 22-year-old woman through the social-networking site.
While responding to the Twitter scandal, the 29-year-old married television host hinted that what had started as a ‘bit of messing about and having a laugh’ on the micro-blogging site has been blown out of proportion and has been completely misjudged. At the same time, Jason Manford went on to apologize to anyone who had been offended by the incident while adding that hurting anyone was the last thing that he ever intended to do. The news source had earlier reported that “The One Show’ presenter received two photos of Debra McNamee which included a picture in which she was wearing only a lacy bra. The 22-year-old woman contacted the famed television host on October 22 and just a day later, he replied back to her sending her an extremely private message while asking her to send him some photos.
Debra McNamee divulged to the media outlet that she was quite taken aback when Jason Manford had replied to her tweets. The 22-year-old woman further went on to say that although initially their messages were casual gradually the messages that was sent to her by the television host started getting flirty.
- Spears searching for homeless fan - Oct 04, 2011
- India experience was awesome: Winfrey - Jan 29, 2012
- Lady Gaga's perfume photos leaked online - Jun 15, 2012
- Why did Minaj quit Twitter? - Apr 21, 2012
- Shilpa names son Viaan - Jun 07, 2012
- Miley Cyrus loves herself - Nov 14, 2011
- Gaga shows off bruises post pole mishap - Jun 13, 2012
- Katy Perry wonders if internet is good - Jul 28, 2012
- Perry to wants fans' help on perfume name - Oct 07, 2011
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Perry unfollows Brand on Twitter - Jan 22, 2012
- Oprah issues apology for TV remark - Feb 14, 2012
- Kelly Brook in the family way - Mar 17, 2011
- Demi Lovato overwhelmed by fan support - Jul 13, 2011
- Amitabh's Twitter family crosses 3 mn - Jul 06, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,