‘Jari Krishna’ rules Kannada sound wavesApril 5th, 2008 - 10:06 am ICT by admin
By R.G. Vijayasarathy
Bangalore, April 5 (IANS) Music composer Hari Krishna rules the Kannada sound waves this fortnight. His album for “Gaja” tops the list and “Galipata” too is there. The top five Kannada albums are:
1. “Gaja” - Hari Krishna’s compositions reveal variety. The album rocks with songs like “Aithalakadi”, “Maathu nannolu” and “Bangaari”.
2. “Sathya In Love” - Guru Kiran has scored catchy music for “Sathya in Love”. “Sereyaadhalu”, “Nodalavalu lovely lovely” and “Thattu thodenaa” are the top songs.
3. “Galipata” - Hari Krishna’s music is again the major attraction of the film. “Michaagi neenu baralu” and “Galipata” have appealed largely to the younger audience.
4. “Nanda Nanditha” - This is a case of one song taking the whole album to the top of the charts. Malayalam music director Jessie Gift’s assistant, Emil, has scored the music. He has done wonders in the song “Jinkemareena”.
5. “Bindaas” - Guru Kiran does it again with this album. “Gubbachchi goodinalli” and the title song are particularly popular.
Tags: album rocks, audience, bangalore, catchy music, compositions, emil, fortnight, gaja, guru, hari krishna, jari, jessie, kiran, music composer, music director, nanda, sathya, sound waves, top of the charts, top songs