Jannat Zubair Rahmani Comes Back To Indian TelevisionDecember 23rd, 2010 - 7:09 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Jannat Zubair Rahmani, the child star of Indian television will be back in the near future to entertain the audience as the younger version of well known Indian dacoit Phoolan Devi. According to reports in the media, the new show on Colors television titled ‘Phulwa’ is inspired from the true life story of Phoolan Devi, the notorious dacoit who operated from the states of Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh in India. Jannat Zubair Rahmani was ;last seen in the television soap ‘Kashi’ on Imagine TV.
Announcement of Jannat Zubair Rahmani being a part of ‘Phulwa’ comes after it was reported that the child artist ill also portray a role in actress Hema Malini’s television production ‘Maati Ki Banno’. Therefore the little girl’s career as an actress is going great guns. Reports from representatives of Colors TV say that Jannat Zubair Rahmani will feature in only the first few episodes of ‘Maati Ki Banno’ where she plays the child who grows up to be the lead actress of the serial.
However, her role in ‘Phulwa’ is reportedly a substantial one. Jannat Zubair Rahmani will be a part of the serial, also airing on Colors, for more than two months after which the producers will decide on a time leap. It was Jannat Zubair Rahmani’s mother who confirmed the news to the media.
– Sampurn Wire
- Gaurav Sharma To Enter 'Phulwa' As Ramcharan - Jan 05, 2011
- Sargun Mehta to play grown up 'Phulwa' (TV Snippets) - Aug 07, 2011
- Dharmendra wanted to keep Esha away from showbiz (Movie Snippets) - Oct 28, 2011
- I had a superb time directing Dharamji: Hema Malini (Interview) - Dec 28, 2010
- Unlike Balika Vadhu, Kashi has a social message: Jannat - Apr 10, 2010
- Katrina Kaif’s Double Role Dream Comes True Through Dibakar Banerjee’s Next Film - Jan 20, 2011
- Phoolan Devi's controversial legacy alive in UP polls - Feb 22, 2012
- I miss classical dance in today's films: Hema Malini (Interview) - Oct 21, 2011
- Madhura Naik To Play A Modern Girl In 'Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani' - Oct 09, 2010
- No Bollywood roles for middle aged women: Aruna Irani (Interview) - Nov 08, 2011
- Young to old overnight - generational leaps back on TV - Jun 29, 2010
- Hema Malini Turns Director To Dharmendra And Esha Deol - Dec 28, 2010
- I worked hard to maintain 'Dreamgirl' tag: Hema Malini - Nov 22, 2011
- Usha Nadkarni to play 'sutradhar' - Apr 06, 2012
- Now Bollywood films inspire TV show titles - Jun 30, 2009
Tags: actress hema, banno, child artist, child star, colors, dacoit, great guns, hema malini, indian television, leap, little girl, madhya pradesh, news to the media, phoolan devi, producers, rahmani, television production, television soap, true life story, uttar pradesh