Janet to give a miss to MJ’s tribute concertAugust 30th, 2011 - 1:59 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 30 (IANS) Janet Jackson says she won’t be able to attend the tribute concert of her late brother Michael Jackson.
Janet was expected to perform at the show titled “The Michael Forever” in Wales Oct 8, this year, but she later said she will not be present because it coincides with the trial of Conrad Murray, the doctor who was accused of administering the drug that killed the late pop legend, reports contactmusic.com.
“Because of the trial, the timing of this tribute to our brother would be too difficult for me,” the 45-year-old said in a press statement.
Murray’s delayed trial is scheduled to begin in Los Angeles Sep 27.
- La Toya Jackson to sing at MJ tribute show - Oct 01, 2011
- Beyonce to perform via satellite at MJ tribute - Aug 23, 2011
- Jackson's family allowed to sue concert organisers - Feb 04, 2011
- Michael Jackson doctor's trial begins - Sep 27, 2011
- Jackson's doctor gets four-year jail term - Nov 30, 2011
- Michael Jackson's personal physician convicted of involuntary manslaughter - Nov 08, 2011
- Tito: Murray should be jailed for life - Nov 10, 2011
- Jackson doctor found guilty; fans, family cheer verdict - Nov 08, 2011
- Michael Jackson doctor found guilty of manslaughter - Nov 08, 2011
- Michael Jackson doctor Conrad Murray's trail postponed - May 03, 2011
- Janet Jackson admits that Michael Jackson had a drug problem - Nov 20, 2009
- Conrad Murray's Preliminary Hearing Set For January 4 - Aug 24, 2010
- Jackson's doctor faces death charge - Jan 04, 2011
- Trial of Michael Jackson's physician put off - Oct 18, 2011
- MJ's doc pleads not guilty - Jan 26, 2011