Janet Jackson’s new romance ‘heating up’September 23rd, 2010 - 5:55 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Sept 23 (ANI): Janet Jackson’s romance with new billionaire boyfriend, Wissam Al Mana, seems to be heating up.
The new lovers were spotted Tuesday dining at Rabbit in the Moon on West Eighth Street.
“Janet was glowing. They had a corner table and were very cuddly. They seemed very much in love,” the New York Post quoted a spy as saying.
“Wissam picked up the check, and when asked if they’d be back next week, they said they were flying to Paris for Fashion Week,” the spy added.
Jackson, who split with Jermaine Dupri last year after seven years, met the Qatari businessman, who at 35 is nearly 10 years her junior, when she performed at an event in the Middle East last December.
Wissam whisked Janet off for a romantic break in Sardinia this summer and friends credit him with helping her cope with the death of her brother Michael.
Wissam is director of Al Mana Retail, a shareholder in Saks Fifth Avenue stores in Dubai, Doha, Bahrain and Kuwait. (ANI)
- Wissam Al Mana The New Beau Of Janet Jackson - Sep 24, 2010
- Janet Jackson's 44th Birthday: New Short Hair, and New Beau - May 21, 2010
- Wissam Al Mana Replaces Jermaine Dupri, Gives "New Lease Of Life" For Janet Jackson - Jun 04, 2010
- Did Janet Jackson Secretly Get Engaged To Wissam Al Mana? - Oct 23, 2010
- Jackson found her new love interest? - May 16, 2010
- Janet Jackson is not engaged - Oct 26, 2010
- Is Wissam Al Mana going to get engaged with Janet Jackson? - Sep 24, 2010
- Janet Jackson's Short Hair! - May 22, 2010
- Janet Jackson dismisses wedding rumours - Oct 26, 2010
- The Short Hair Of Janet Jackson Is Unveiled - May 22, 2010
- Janet Jackson, Jermaine Dupri to team up for new album - Feb 05, 2010
- Janet Jackson doesn't mind dating younger men - Jul 12, 2010
- Janet Jackson back with Jermaine Dupri? - Oct 01, 2009
- Janet Jackson used anger at MJ's death for movie scene - Mar 20, 2010
- MJ's mother missing? - Jul 23, 2012
Tags: billionaire, brother michael, businessman, doha, dubai, eighth street, fashion week, janet jackson, jermaine dupri, mana, new romance, new york post, rabbit in the moon, romantic break, saks, saks fifth avenue, sardinia, seven years, shareholder, wissam