Janet Jackson signs up with new agentsNovember 28th, 2007 - 11:40 am ICT by admin
Washington, Nov 28 (ANI): Janet Jackson will be repped by WMA, after signing up with the agency.
The singer decided to sign on the dotted line after a starring role in Tyler Perry’s hit “Why Did I Get Married?”.
She will now be repped by a team of agents led by Wirtschafter and Charles King that will run across multiple divisions of the agency including film, touring, licensing and merchandising, television, theater, publishing and new technology.
WMA president Dave Wirtschafter said they were happy to have Jackson on board.
“Janet is one of the most iconic female entertainers of our time,” the Hollywood Reporter quoted him, as saying.
Jackson, in the meanwhile, has revealed that she was attracted to the agency because of its long history.
Jackson continues to be repped by managers Johnny Wright and Kenneth Crear as well as attorney Don Passman. (ANI)
- Janet Jackson refuses 'X-Factor' - Mar 04, 2012
- "For Colored Girls" Gets Mixed Reviews - Nov 07, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey named highest earning celebrity of 2010 - Mar 14, 2011
- Janet Jackson "devastated" by brother Michael's sudden death - Jun 27, 2009
- Kimberly Elise Plays Crystal In "For Colored Girls" - Nov 05, 2010
- Tyler Perry Directed "For Colored Girls" All Set To Hit Theaters On Nov. 5 - Nov 01, 2010
- Janet Jackson Worried About 'Sweetheart' Lady Gaga - Apr 06, 2010
- "Why Did I Get Married Too" Slated For 2010 Release - Oct 27, 2009
- Janet Jackson used anger at MJ's death for movie scene - Mar 20, 2010
- Kenneth Bryan Trevino, girlfriend found dead in apparent murder-suicide - Sep 07, 2010
- Singer Janet Jackson actually wanted to be an actress - Nov 03, 2010
- 'The Dictator' banned in Tajikistan - May 18, 2012
- No more albums of Janet Jackson: Producer - May 05, 2010
- Perry turns down $20 mn 'American Idol' offer? - Aug 26, 2012
- I can't give up music: Janet Jackson - Nov 06, 2010